Uniform and Equipment
Uniform is worn to enhance the spirit of pride and belonging in the school.
OUR UNIFORM CONSISTS OF:
- A Red sweatshirt* or cardigan*
- Black/charcoal/navy trousers, skirt or pinafore
- White, navy or red polo shirt*
- Sensible dark coloured school shoes
- Red gingham summer dresses are also allowed
- Trainers should not be worn as school shoes
PE KIT CONSISTS OF:
- Red t-shirt*
- Blue shorts*
- A change of socks (if worn)
- Trainers for outdoor PE
- Black pumps for indoor PE (although children are allowed to take part barefoot in most indoor PE sessions)
- Tracksuits etc. may be worn in cold weather
- PE kit should be provided in a drawstring bag, and should always be in school
* These items are available for sale from the school, all bearing the school logo, except the PE shorts. Please enquire at the school office for details and up to date pricing.
The wearing of all jewellery is discouraged. Only watches and stud earrings are allowed, and staff have been instructed to take no responsibility for their safekeeping.
All jewellery MUST be removed before PE. Parents are advised that there are no exceptions to this, so ear-piercing is not advisable except at the beginning of a long school holiday.
Class teachers and Teaching assistants have been instructed to monitor the uniform of their classes. Any breaches of uniform will be discussed with parents. If this is not effective, the matter will be referred to the headteacher.
Thank you for your support in helping our school to look smart.